Flappy Bird


Who doesn't know Flappy Bird? Created by Dong Nguyen from Vietnam, Flappy Bird is a smartphone game that is popular these days. In this game, you will help the bird to pass through various obstacles shaped pipe by pressing the touch screen of your smartphone. Once crashing then, bam, the game ends.

Seeing references on Twitter from people I don't even know is one thing, but soon I saw my own friends posting about it. And then I was curious and downloaded it. For some people Flappy Bird is evil incarnate - it is Satan, Lucifer, El Diablo, Beelzeboss, Bieber. It is a plague on humankind.

Once you've passed one gap in Flappy Bird, and scored one point, that's the game. There's nothing else to be gained from it. After that it is nothing but a repetition of that first successful act for as long as you can muster.

Flappy Bird is addictive because it taps into humanity's innate stubbornness - "I will not let this game get the better of me!". That's a fair enough reason to keeping playing a game, but only if it is possible for you to get the better of the game. Flappy Bird never offers players any real reward.

This game is able to captivate the hearts of many people, not only because it uses a cute drawing style and the way the game is simple and easy, but also because it can sometimes be difficult and continues to be intriguing. It could also because they want to compete shrewdness yellow bird thick-lipped it with friends.

So, what's your highest score? :D

UpdateNguyen claimed he removed the game due to the amount of criticism and negative press it was receiving. “I am sorry, 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore,” Nguyen tweeted on Saturday. He also denied that he was asked to remove the game. “It is not anything related to legal issues; I just cannot keep it anymore,” he posted on Feb. 8.

You Might Also Like

0 comments