Goodbye

Recently my mood up & down. Stressed because my essay gets closer to collected. Yesterday I came to twitter, I thought maybe I could get something nice there to refresh my mind. Then you came, I talked with you tried forgetting my problem for a while. I was just kidding then you took it seriously. Then I didn't reply to calm down myself. 


At night I felt calm down & tried to forgot your words but I can't control myself. You said I don't understand you & always think about your bad side. You were wrong, I never think about your bad side. I always try to understand you, if someone else can't understand you, I can. No matter what you do, I will always understand. Even if you say that you don't want talk to me again, I could understand it.

Maybe you will never read this blog, I can only talk through here.

There will be no longer promises to be sisters foreverThere will be no longer promise to always be there for you.

Thanks for everything you gave to me. I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect.

Goodbye Menna

You Might Also Like

0 comments