Twitter Besties

Long time I didn’t write about my life. I can’t post on my old blog because I’ve forgotten the password, crap. Now I will tell about my besties on Twitter.

Menna : She is from Egypt, 16 years old. I regard her as my own lil sister. She’s my first friend from abroad. We knew each other 7 months ago, exactly 1 day before Eid Al-Adha. Her spelling in English not good :p I love her so much J

Karen Fernandez : She’s from India, 14 years old. I know her from someone who now becomes my enemy. I often fight with her but we always make it up after fight hahaha. She always makes me laugh & smile. She is stubborn that’s why we always fight :p But I love her so much J

Midhun Manohar : He’s from India, 22 years old. He’s my ex boyfriend, but we're still in touch with good. We just in a relationship for 3 months, actually we broke up yesterday :p. He’s so kind, never angry with me even I always make him get annoyed hahaha sorry :p He worked at Keane. Btw I still love him as my friend :)

Neeraj : He’s from India, 17 years old. I know him because he is Menna’s friend. He’s a handsome boy, smart & funny hahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments