When I fell sick

I've just recovered from illness. Yesterday I got fever. Since morning I was feeling unwell but I restrained it. The climax is in the afternoon, my body started a high feverI'm just lying in the room. I tried to sleep but I could not sleep because I got a headache and my body ached.

At the time of any illness, any kind of food was not tasty. Although it might be my favorite food. I tried to take medicine so that my body felt a bit better but the drug apparently does not work. In one day I was taking 4 tablets. At night I kept waking, in fact I did not sleep but just close my eyes because I really could not sleep. I was dying.

At that point I was trying to make me sweat. According to the story that I heard when our body's sweat can make the fever may go quickly. I then wrap myself in a blanketAnd it worked, my body started to sweat a lot and my body feels better.

Today I'm cured. Apparently healthy is more fun than sick. So I always have to keep my health in order not to fall ill again. Because lately I often to get sick.



You Might Also Like

0 comments