Birthday Project

I have plans for my birthday. Yeah maybe it's too early yet for my birthday on December but I want to make something before my birthday comes.

I'll ask 23 of my friends on Twitter & Facebook to make a birthday greeting on a piece of paper and take their pictures while holding the paper. Then send me their photos. I want to make a video from their photos.


Why do I need 23 people to help me do this project? Because I will celebrate the 23rd birthday.


So far there are 3 people who agreed to do that. But unfortunately, so I expect someone to do this don't even want to do it for me. Someone who is very special for me that is Menna
.


I'm still not sure if I'll get 23 people or not. Let me trying to get them till my birthday. 
People on my list :
1. Menna
2. Karen.
3. Midhun
4. Pip
5. Salma
6. Zarah
7. Rana
8. Maha
9. Saima
10. Kiran
11. George
12. Yara
13. Jasmine
14. Fazu
15. Neeraj
16. Busra
17. Zoe
18. Vicky
19. Luzi
20. Putri
21. Namora
22. Amey
23. Dhebby
24. Yhuyun
25. Gaby
26. Tiwi
I write down 26 people because if one is not willing to do that, then I still have someone to call for help.
Wish me luck guys :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments