24


Just like the other human being, myself is also getting older every year. And this year, I turn to 24. Pretty old, huh? When I was a teenager, I always thought that 20 something-people are so old. Back in that time, I saw them as mature people and kind of have serious life. I also thought that 20-something woman are always wearing high heels, fancy blouse, wearing make up and all.

But here I am, 24 years old, and feel that nothing's changed. I always feel that I'm still a teenager. I feel like I haven't matured yet, with this unstable mind and unplanned future. I don't like wearing make up, and feel more comfortable to wear my worn-out T-shirt. High heels is sure not my thing indeed.

Being grown up is really complicated somehow. Now, that I've turned to 24, I realize that I'm not a teenager anymore. 24 is a big number, man! It means that I must rearrange my life. It doesn't mean that from now on I'll wear makeup and high heels. Hell, no! It is my mind, and also my heart, that must be rearranged. Geez, this post is sounding so cliche. But it's true!

You Might Also Like

0 comments