Annoying Teacher

Do you have an annoying teacher at school? Yes I had when I was school. She was my maths teacher. Maths was the subject that I hate when I was school. I guess many students who don't like maths as me, hell yeah *high 5*. So this teacher always asked me to come to in front of class to do the question on whiteboard. I was like "oh crap, why she likes to ask me to do that? why not other students who smarter than me?". Every time she asked me, the questions that I had to solve very hard, so I was only standing and staring the whiteboard or pretending to wipe the wrong answer LOL. Oh yeah but sometimes I stared my friends with wink code to give me the answer LOL fuck my life.

She taught me maths for 2 years, when I was in grade 11 and 12. She also served as my homeroom class when I was in grade 11. You can imagine  how dying I am every time she enter the class. In my mind I was like "don't ask me please, choose the other students please". She never asked smart students to solve the questions. This teacher so damn crazy, why should she choose us (the students who not smart in maths)?

I had the other teachers who annoying too but she was the one who always upset me. "Elvira come here and do the question" this was her words for me. Damn shit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments