I Will, I Swear - Mess


Promising. If I had to pick one word to describe I Will, I Swear, it’s promising. I don’t want to sound corny, but I remember my first listen to Long Days. I remember there were goosebumps. And tears. And a feeling of gratitude. So it is quite clear that when I heard they were releasing a new single, I was overjoyed. I want to introduce you guys to I Will, I Swear, because it would be so rude to keep them just to myself.
Introducing a new Belgian duo I will, I swear who have just finished recording their first songs together. Prepare to get emotional. I Will, I Swear‘s “Mess” hits you right in the feels thanks to a stunning combination of Fien Deman’s longing vocals and Jonathan Van Landeghem’s bittersweet orchestral pop arrangements. The track will appear on Belgian label Unday Records‘ Music For Undays compilation, out February 10th.


You Might Also Like

0 comments