News Flash Music - 3 June 2014

After nearly four months in jail, Chris Brown finally released, precisely June 2, 2014. He was jailed for 131 days for allegedly guilty of probation violation and a fight in a hotel outside of Washington DC. Actually Chris Brown was sentenced to one year in prison, but his sentence shortened after Superior Court Judge James R Brandlin give him leniency for nearly eight months, including time spent in rehab and jail, as well as good behavior during the detention period. "Humbled and blessed" and "Back to the Music and the Fans" he wrote in a personal twitter account responded to this freedom.

Amid the hectic schedule of Bangerz Tour, Miley Cyrus got unpleasant news. Her house in North Hollywood Residence robbed, a sports car brand Maserati Quattroporte, jewelery and a number of other successful property taken away by the robbers. According to information from the Los Angeles Police Department statement, the house was empty when the robbery occurred but police suspect there were two suspects in the robbery case. Meanwhile, Miley was in Europe and prepare to perform in Copenhagen on 4 June 2014 for her Bangerz Tour schedule.

“I apologise for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistaken.” That's Justin Bieber's apology over racist words were ever spoken . Starting from the leaking of a video duration 21 seconds , in which Justin tries to tell a joke , but unfortunately the nuances racist joke . The video was filmed during the making of the film documentary Justin Bieber , Never Say Never in 2011 . It appears this is not a racist issue could be underestimated , with an apology is not enough , Justin Bieber had to issue an official statement :  “As a kid, I didn’t understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt. I thought it was OK to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn’t realise at the time that it wasn’t funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance. Thanks to friends and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologised for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologise again to all those I have offended. I’m very sorry. I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologise for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake. I was a kid then and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again. Ignorance has no place in our society and I hope the sharing of my faults can prevent others from making the same mistake in the future. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say but telling the truth is always what’s right. Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I’m grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again… I’m sorry.”

Simon Cowell, as the manager of One Direction finally speak out about video 2 members of One Direction who smoke marijuana are being leaked to the public last week. “What I can say is that they’re the hardest-working boys I’ve ever worked with. They still haven’t changed. They’re really respectful of their fans [and] they’re a great British export… they’ve been a joy to work with. I’ve worked with a lot of artists in the past who do lose the plot, who do lose respect for their fans, they’ve never done that.” Cowell's statement, at least support the apology Liam Payne submitted via twitter account “I love my boys and maybe things have gone a little sideways I apologise for that. We are only in our 20′s we all do stupid things at this age. We all have a lot of growing up to do in an extreme circumstance I’m not making excuse but it’s fact we are gunna fall short somewhere.. Hopefully we stand the test of time an get it right in the end I don’t take this for granted and im extremely grateful to be here doing this.


Rihanna has never shied away from nudity and her red carpet look for the annual CFDA awards completely embraces it. The outfit, simultaneously, has everything and nothing. Swarovski crystals, gloves, fishnet and fur are all there but what’s missing is nipple coverage. The Diamonds singer confidently walked the red carpet at the Council of Fashion Designers of America awards in the custom Adam Selman dress. Holding the fur wrap to cover the only non-sheer part of her outfit - a nude g-string - Rihanna told reporters “you will never be stylish if you don’t take risks”. Her risque style has certainly won her some acclaim, as she was attending the fashion awards to receive the Fashion Icon award. It is given to stars that have made an impact on popular culture through their style.

You Might Also Like

0 comments