Kesha With No Dollar Sign

Ke$ha is now Kesha. The singer changed her famous name, dropping the signature dollar sign as part of her post-rehab fresh start.
Kesha is not only changing her life after seeking treatment for an eating disorder, the pop star is changing her famous name. The "Tik Tok" singer, 27, has dropped the dollar sign from her name, opting to use her real first name rather than the formerly stylized Ke$ha. She also changed her Twitter handle to signify the new beginning. Instead of the previous @Ke$haSuxx, now the pop star tweets under the handle @KeshaRose. 
"Happy to be back!" she posted to Twitter on Thursday. "Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music… I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me"
In January, the pop star checked into Timberline Knolls treatment center in Illinois, seeking treatment for anorexia and bulimia. It was the same facility that housed Demi Lovato in 2010.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she said in a statement at the time.
"I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder … to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."
She ended up staying an extra month to get her "health back on track."

You Might Also Like

0 comments