Review Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


From there we meet April O'Neil (Megan Fox) who's trying to get a story about the evil foot clan that have been terrorizing the city. She then witnesses the turtles stop them and follows them to get evidence of their existence. The turtles stop her and return to their master who says they need April's help. I won't spoil why. From there they must work together and stop Shredder from releasing a toxin on the city.


I went into this movie ready to join every other fan out there claiming the new Shrek-turtles were going to be terrible. 'Michael Bay is ruining them! He's making them big-boobied-alien-explosions! Megan Fox is April!' Well, I came out of this movie pleasantly surprised. All I wanted was for the Turtles to be themselves... and I got that. Donatello got shafted a bit, but otherwise they behaved how I expect them to in a two-hour reboot flick. This movie had plenty of laughs provided through dialogue with the turtles (especially Mikey). They should show a little bit more of O'Neil's channel 6 boss whom didn't believe her at first, like talk more about it. I believe that would be better 


The only real weakness this movie has is the villain. Shredder is extremely shallow, and that was disappointing. A good movie with heroes and villains needs a good villain, and this film had a mecha-samurai suit that wrecked crap... not a villain. However... what this movie does have are some lean, mean, turtle machines.

Megan Fox is hot, but nothing special from her acting. We also have Will Arnett as a camera man who I guess is supposed to be the comic relief in this movie but literally does not have one funny joke in the whole thing even though you can feel you're supposed to be laughing but I didn't even smirk.The rest of the human cast is fine.

In the end, this movie was fun and I enjoyed the movie and the entire audience was always laughing and even clapped after the elevator scene! I think if you're a turtle fan you'll like this movie!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments